Thursday, March 7, 2013

Urban Decay OZ Theodora Palette Review, Lip Swatch and Photos

I adore this palette so much (and urban decay of course!) I cannot get enough of these beautiful shades. Especially the saturated lip,color! I absolutely LOVE it on my lips! I never thought lipstick looked good on me until I wore this product! I love the way it just glides on my lips. It reminds me of the 24/7 glide on eye liners. This lippie does the exact same thing, it glides on ever so softly and smoothly. Which makes it look better, of course. UB also has these saturated lip colors sold separately from the OZ palettes. They retail around $20 ..

These eyeshadows are perfect for my brown eyes! Which I think look better with this palette anyway. No offense to other eye colors. I can't pick a favorite because I love them all so much! These colors are so easy to apply to my lids which does not surprise me. But anyway, I will never regret buying this product! It's so worth it!

The female in the photo is me, Sammi after I applied the OZ palette set before going out for the day with my partner in,beauty, Brianna. (who also runs this blog with me)

The OZ palettes (Theodora & Glinda) retail at $49!

Visit www.urbandecay.com for more products

Also check out their twitter: twitter.com/urbandecay411

No comments:

Post a Comment