Monday, March 11, 2013

Secret Deodorant Stress Response Review

 
 
Stress Response by Secret:
 
I received this awesome full size product in the mail from +Influenster ! I qualified for the Sweetheart Vox Box! It was amazing opening that box to see all those full size products that I got for free! But ever since I started using the Stress Response deodorant, I haven't been sweating at all! Normally when I use my other deodorants, I sweat in my pits. But not now! I am not a big "sweater" but I do sweat under my pits! It's nice not having sweat and deodorant marks on my shirts. I apply this deodorant twice day. In the morning and at night. I love this product so much and would highly recommend it to anyone!
 
 
Also visit: www.influenster.com and sign up now! You may just qualify for some Vox Boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment