Thursday, March 7, 2013

Urban Decay Lash Primer Review&Photos

I love this product so darn much! I bought it back in December from Sephora. It retails at around $20! You apply this primer on your lashes (goes on white) before putting on your mascara. But I learned the hard way, DO NOT let it sit there too long before applying your actual mascara. It will dry and it's much harder to apply your mascara on your lashes. It goes on much better if you apply the primer then wait about 10 seconds then put on your mascara. You also do not want to apply it too quickly. Give your primer a moment on your lashes. This also gives the illusion of bigger, longer lashes. I already have long lashes and this product makes them look even better! I also apply my UB Big Fatty Mascara after the primer! It just makes my eyes pop! Trust me, you'll love this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment