Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fixx solution-oriented products : Argan Oil shampoo & conditioner

I am so crazy in love with this product!!! I have extremely dry & frizzy hair and this is the first shampoo and conditioning system I have found that truly works. It comes in 8 fl oz bottles which seem like they won't last long but I can tell you first hand they do! I have very long thick hair and it takes about four pumps to fully lather my hair, so a little goes a long way. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with dry, frizzy hair like mine. Here are the links the the product website along with the site that I got the products from.

www.fixxsolutions.com
www.shop.com/nbts/Market+America-v214202-c+.xhtml

xo- Brianna

2 comments:

  1. Argan oil, especially on my hair, I use pro naturals argan oil for my hair though I want to get some for my skin too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It plays a key part in Lenigme Dargan’s natural argan oil moisturiser, as well as helping the oil combat the signs of anti-aging. It helps battle the signs as it is a fat-soluble antioxidant, which stops the production of reactive oxygen species formed when the fat goes through any oxidation phases. So in a way it reverses the damages as in blemishes and implements on your skin given you younger and clearer looking skin.

    ReplyDelete