Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ecotools Foundation Sponge Applicator Brush

I bought this last night and couldn't wait to come home to try it out with my BB cream. This applicator brush works amazingly! It's officially my favorite brush that I own! I don't mind using my cosmetics wedges but this product is awesome. It gets my foundation in every little "nook and cranny" on my face! That makes my face look a lot better when I apply foundation! It also blends in better than my cosmetics wedges. This applicator brush cleans up very well too. Doesn't take long to wash or dry! If you're looking for a new product to try, I highly recommend trying this new Ecotools brush! I'm going to be picking up more brushes from Walmart soon. Some will be from Ecotools!

Found this product at Walmart for $5.98 !!!! Pick it up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment